Welcome to our collection of Quotes About Moving On And Being Happy And Strong complied for you.
Whoever told you that you’ll smile through out life lied. Life is a lot of things and hard is one of them. Things we have no control over will happen to us and we’ll just have to live with them.
But we can decide to take charge of how we feel. We can choose to live above these situations that would make us sad or angry and decide to be happy. We can move on and save our strength for better things.
The quotes provided here can be used either as affirmations, advice or commentaries on happenings. They can be used on cards, as text messages and as social media posts (including caption for photos.) They were creatively written just for you.
So go on and read them, copy the ones you love, and either just paste and use them or edit them to fit into what you want to use them for.
Quotes about moving on and being happy and Strong
Let’s start with these quotes about moving on and being happy.
1. If sadness weighs you down, a lot of things will go wrong. We can’t control everything that happens around us, but choose to move on and be happy with what we have in life.
2. A lot of things you do plan for will happen to you. Decide to move on and stay happy. And stay strong for what lies ahead of you.
3. Moving on is one thing we need to learn. It helps us stay happy and even strong. And what better way is there to live than being happy and strong?
4. I have decided that moving on and staying happy is a part of me that will never die. This is how to live your best life.
5. May you never be unable to move on. May you always be happy. And may your strength never fail. May your life be sweet. Amen.
6. When you fail, move on. Be happy that you have learnt a way to not fail again. And try again when you have the strength to.
7. We have a lot to do, so we can’t let life win us this time. We will move on from this, and find happiness in other things. Let’s go for that great future ahead of us.
8. Sometimes, moving on is all we need to do to get our lives back. And doing all we can to be happy is something we should never stop.
Related Post: If Someone Is Happy Without You Quotes – Let Them be
Quotes for moving on and being happy
Are you enjoying these quotes for moving on and being happy? Go on and read more.
9. I am moving on and being happy, everyday, every time. I can’t control the things that happen around me but I can control how I react to them, and I choose happiness.
10. You should be like me. When I fail, I move on. I don’t let it weigh me down. And when sad things happen, I grieve a little and bring the best out of them, so I can be happy.
11. Tell me why you don’t move on. It may not be easy and it may take a while, but that is what you need to do to be happy again.
12. Move on from all the things that are bugging you. You deserve to be happy and you really should be strong for others in your life.
13. I’ve made mistakes and hurt people. And I’m sorry. Don’t be mad at me for too long. Forgive me and move on because you deserve some happiness.
14. Sometimes, I take a while to stay in a sad place, because I know when I move on, there’s no going back. I don’t joke with being happy.
15. If you have experienced the happiness that comes in moving on, you shouldn’t find it hard to do so when things happen to you, especially things you did not cause.
16. Recently, I’ve learnt that I can do so much by staying happy. I have also learnt that one way I can stay happy is by moving on from things that want to take my happiness away.
Also See: Forever Grateful Quotes
Quotes of moving on and being happy
Do you now see that these quotes of moving on and being happy are hot and all you need? Read more of them and thank me later.
17. Move on and be happy. Anyone that tries to make you do otherwise does not like you. You should be happy. That’s how you enjoy life.
18. Let no one makes you believe that you don’t deserve happiness. If anything keeps taking it from you, move on from it. I’m sure even God wants you to do that.
19. There are a lot of things trying to make us cry. But when I think of the happiness I can bring to myself, I am challenged to move on and be strong, at least for myself. What about you?
20. I can’t tell you what to do with your life, but I believe you shouldn’t remain sitting where life dumped you. Move on and find some happiness for yourself. Never stop searching until you find.
21. One day, you will be happy again, if only you move on and keep searching for happiness. Instead of beating yourself, why not beat every day that tries to steal your joy with your laughter?
22. One day, you’ll accept the option of moving on, and being happy will be something you’ll enjoy more often. Trust me when I say that day is coming.
23. I want you to always be happy and that’s why I don’t like it when you stay in a world of sad things that happened to you in the past. Move on, bro. There’s a whole world of happiness ahead of you.
24. You are all it takes to be happy. That’s why I’m talking to you. Move on and be happy, man. See the world in a more positive light and happiness will be yours.
Quotes on moving on and being happy
I’m sure you love these quotes on moving on and being happy (and strong). There are more for you, if only you’ll read on.
25. I’m wishing you all happiness, but how do you want to be happy when you don’t want to move on from where you are?
26. Open your heart once again. Don’t let a sting make you close it forever. Move on, and maybe you’ll be happy again. I can’t promise you happiness, but there is hope.
27. There are so many things I can tell you, but all I’ll say for now is that one way to be happy and stay strong is by moving on from things like these.
28. I can’t say three things about you, but one thing I can tell you is that you are reducing your chances of being happy when you don’t move on.
29. People will always be people. They will hit you, push you, break your heart, and more. Just decide to move on and be happy. Let no one take your happiness from you.
30. You’ll have all the strength to keep pushing through life. Move on from where you fell and enjoy the happiness and strength that comes after that.
31. I can’t always look out for you, but I can tell you that no one ever got to the height of happiness without moving on from being in a broken state.
32. Be the source of your happiness. It’s okay to break down, but you should move on and not stay there forever. Use your strength for more productive things, rather.
33. I love good things, like being happy and strong for myself and for those around me, so I’m learning to move on instead of staying down.
34. Don’t be blinded by where you find yourself in. There’s so much happiness outside here. Move on and you’ll be glad you did.
35. Welcome to that life where you finally know when it’s time to move on. Now, you won’t miss happiness that’s yours to enjoy.
36. I’ve waited for this day when you’ll tell me that you’re moving on. Prepare to enjoy happiness you’ve not enjoyed in a while.
37. From now on, you will cry less and be strong and happy more. Trust me. Now that you’ve moved on, your days will be brighter.
38. No amount of happiness is enough for me, so I’m moving on from sad places, so I can get as much as is waiting for me in the world.
I read this article once in a while and I’m encouraged. Some other times, I find what to say to people who have denied themselves of happiness because they are not moving on. I hope (I actually know) that you found a quote for whatever you needed one for.
If you found this list helpful, kindly share it with all the people you think need it. One way you show how much you care is by sharing, so show this care by helping someone out with this list. You never know who need it.