Welcome to our collection of Quotes About Moving On And Being Happy And Strong complied for you.
Whoever told you that you’ll smile through out life lied. Life is a lot of things and hard is one of them. Things we have no control over will happen to us and we’ll just have to live with them.
But we can decide to take charge of how we feel. We can choose to live above these situations that would make us sad or angry and decide to be happy. We can move on and save our strength for better things.
The quotes provided here can be used either as affirmations, advice or commentaries on happenings. They can be used on cards, as text messages and as social media posts (including caption for photos.) They were creatively written just for you.
So go on and read them, copy the ones you love, and either just paste and use them or edit them to fit into what you want to use them for.
Quotes about moving on and being happy and Strong
Let’s start with these quotes about moving on and being happy.
1. If sadness weighs you down, a lot of things will go wrong. We can’t control everything that happens around us, but choose to move on and be happy with what we have in life.
2. A lot of things you do plan for will happen to you. Decide to move on and stay happy. And stay strong for what lies ahead of you.
3. Moving on is one thing we need to learn. It helps us stay happy and even strong. And what better way is there to live than being happy and strong?
4. I have decided that moving on and staying happy is a part of me that will never die. This is how to live your best life.
5. May you never be unable to move on. May you always be happy. And may your strength never fail. May your life be sweet. Amen.
6. When you fail, move on. Be happy that you have learnt a way to not fail again. And try again when you have the strength to.
7. We have a lot to do, so we can’t let life win us this time. We will move on from this, and find happiness in other things. Let’s go for that great future ahead of us.
8. Sometimes, moving on is all we need to do to get our lives back. And doing all we can to be happy is something we should never stop.
Related Post: If Someone Is Happy Without You Quotes – Let Them be
Quotes for moving on and being happy
Are you enjoying these quotes for moving on and being happy? Go on and read more.
9. I am moving on and being happy, everyday, every time. I can’t control the things that happen around me but I can control how I react to them, and I choose happiness.
10. You should be like me. When I fail, I move on. I don’t let it weigh me down. And when sad things happen, I grieve a little and bring the best out of them, so I can be happy.
11. Tell me why you don’t move on. It may not be easy and it may take a while, but that is what you need to do to be happy again.
12. Move on from all the things that are bugging you. You deserve to be happy and you really should be strong for others in your life.
13. I’ve made mistakes and hurt people. And I’m sorry. Don’t be mad at me for too long. Forgive me and move on because you deserve some happiness.
14. Sometimes, I take a while to stay in a sad place, because I know when I move on, there’s no going back. I don’t joke with being happy.
15. If you have experienced the happiness that comes in moving on, you shouldn’t find it hard to do so when things happen to you, especially things you did not cause.
16. Recently, I’ve learnt that I can do so much by staying happy. I have also learnt that one way I can stay happy is by moving on from things that want to take my happiness away.
Also See: Forever Grateful Quotes
Quotes of moving on and being happy
Do you now see that these quotes of moving on and being happy are hot and all you need? Read more of them and thank me later.
17. Move on and be happy. Anyone that tries to make you do otherwise does not like you. You should be happy. That’s how you enjoy life.
18. Let no one makes you believe that you don’t deserve happiness. If anything keeps taking it from you, move on from it. I’m sure even God wants you to do that.
19. There are a lot of things trying to make us cry. But when I think of the happiness I can bring to myself, I am challenged to move on and be strong, at least for myself. What about you?
20. I can’t tell you what to do with your life, but I believe you shouldn’t remain sitting where life dumped you. Move on and find some happiness for yourself. Never stop searching until you find.
21. One day, you will be happy again, if only you move on and keep searching for happiness. Instead of beating yourself, why not beat every day that tries to steal your joy with your laughter?
22. One day, you’ll accept the option of moving on, and being happy will be something you’ll enjoy more often. Trust me when I say that day is coming.
23. I want you to always be happy and that’s why I don’t like it when you stay in a world of sad things that happened to you in the past. Move on, bro. There’s a whole world of happiness ahead of you.
24. You are all it takes to be happy. That’s why I’m talking to you. Move on and be happy, man. See the world in a more positive light and happiness will be yours.
Quotes on moving on and being happy
I’m sure you love these quotes on moving on and being happy (and strong). There are more for you, if only you’ll read on.
25. I’m wishing you all happiness, but how do you want to be happy when you don’t want to move on from where you are?
26. Open your heart once again. Don’t let a sting make you close it forever. Move on, and maybe you’ll be happy again. I can’t promise you happiness, but there is hope.
27. There are so many things I can tell you, but all I’ll say for now is that one way to be happy and stay strong is by moving on from things like these.
28. I can’t say three things about you, but one thing I can tell you is that you are reducing your chances of being happy when you don’t move on.
29. People will always be people. They will hit you, push you, break your heart, and more. Just decide to move on and be happy. Let no one take your happiness from you.
30. You’ll have all the strength to keep pushing through life. Move on from where you fell and enjoy the happiness and strength that comes after that.
31. I can’t always look out for you, but I can tell you that no one ever got to the height of happiness without moving on from being in a broken state.
32. Be the source of your happiness. It’s okay to break down, but you should move on and not stay there forever. Use your strength for more productive things, rather.
33. I love good things, like being happy and strong for myself and for those around me, so I’m learning to move on instead of staying down.
34. Don’t be blinded by where you find yourself in. There’s so much happiness outside here. Move on and you’ll be glad you did.
35. Welcome to that life where you finally know when it’s time to move on. Now, you won’t miss happiness that’s yours to enjoy.
36. I’ve waited for this day when you’ll tell me that you’re moving on. Prepare to enjoy happiness you’ve not enjoyed in a while.
37. From now on, you will cry less and be strong and happy more. Trust me. Now that you’ve moved on, your days will be brighter.
38. No amount of happiness is enough for me, so I’m moving on from sad places, so I can get as much as is waiting for me in the world.
Quotes About Moving On in Life and Being Happy
39. Move on in life with happiness. Do not sit and mope. Find someone who deserves your time and love wholeheartedly. Move on and be happy, that is all there is to it!
40. I will always love my ex-girlfriend, and I will always think about her, but I need to move on and be happy. Life is too short to be miserable!
41. Moving on doesn’t mean forgetting. It means you have accepted the finality of a situation and have chosen to continue in a positive direction instead of being stuck in a painful one.
42. Life is too precious to be unhappy and as a great man once said “you can’t change the past, but nothing gives you the right to destroy the present by worrying about the future.”
43. You know it’s time to move on when you don’t think about someone anymore. When their memory no longer brings pain and when the tears have dried up. It’s time to move on when you can truly say: “I wish them peace” and mean it. To put it simply, when the gift that they gave has been returned then its time to move on.
44. Moving on is going to happen whether you want it to or not, and sometimes staying in a bad environment isn’t worth it. Some people say that moving forward doesn’t mean forgetting about the past, that we should remember it and learn from it. But I think moving forward means letting go of the past and stopping to mourn over the old, so that we can focus on the new, which is always better.
45. There are times in life when you need to just “let go” and move on. Holding onto a bad situation for too long can only worsen it, both for the person who’s holding back and the one waiting for them to get their act together. Be alert, smile, laugh, be happy!
46. Letting go doesn’t mean that you don’t care about someone anymore. It’s just realizing that the only person you really have control over is yourself. If you are doing nothing to make yourself happy, chances are you won’t be able to make anyone else happy either…
47. Okay, I’ve tried to be strong. I’ve tried to tell myself that after a certain amount of time you have to move on in life, your heart will heal and love again but my world is unbearable without you. Everything reminds me of us; when I see a shooting star, what do you think of? When I hear the rain, what song do you like? What do you like for dinner? I will always love you… That is a given, time spent
48. I look back on the past few months with so much hope…hope that I could actually let go and start over. I want to be happy again, and I think I am finally making some progress. I don’t know if it is a good idea to put too much hope into what others say to you or believe about you, but it sure does make me happy that some people still have faith in me and believe I can do things right this time.
49. Sometimes we need to be reminded that life does go on and despite how painful it may feel today, there is always hope for tomorrow. Life has its ups and downs, but in the end it will be fine. You need to learn from this hardship and grow from it, because growing through heartache will make you a stronger person. Be strong, you got this!
50. Moving forward sum up your life
51. It is hard to move on after losing someone you care about, but you can’t let that stop you from living and being happy.
52. I wish you all the love & happiness in the world. Now, I’ll be moving forward and it was wonderful while it lasted. Thank you for everything.
53. Moving on doesn’t mean that you don’t care about what happened in the past. It means that you have found something worth staying for.
54. Our time on earth is limited, don’t waste it being sad, upset or angry. If someone makes you mad dwell on it for a couple hours then let it go. I promise that you will feel better. If you’re going through something hard turn to the closest person and ask them to help you through. Then turn to the next closest person and just be happy! Be there for your friends when they need a hand, an ear or love and let them do the same
55. Sometimes one door closes and another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened for us.
56. It’s true, I told you. deep down inside, you know those words are real. what we had was good, but now its gone. so please don’t wait for me no more. there’s nothing left here for me. not even memories. it’s just time to move on and be happy.
57. In life there are two roads to take. You can give your heart to the past or you can give it to the future. The past will always hold a special place in your life but at some point, you have to move on.
58. For a happy life, a true love and the ability to be happy. Do not forget your happiness in pursuit of someone else’s.’
59. Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect. It means that you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections.
60. Before I’m ready, I’ll be over you, Before I need to, I’ll have moved on. Before I can start loving again, I’ll be happy without you.
61. You can waste your time and cry about what you don’t have, or you can spend each day of your life hugging those close and thanking God for what he gave you. Be happy, and move on!
62. We can heal from the pain of our heartbreak, we can find happiness within ourselves. We can live and love again.’
63. Be happy, for this is the first step towards being wise.
64. I was miserable with you, because without you I was happy.
65. “If she wants you to be happy, she will try her best to help you win her heart.”
66. When you look at what makes you happy, move towards that. Don’t sit back and watch it pass you by.
67. If you’ve stopped trusting him, it is time to move on. If he has betrayed you and hurt your feelings, it is time to move on. If all the love and hope that you had invested in this relationship has died, it is time to move on. It is never easy but nothing worthwhile ever comes without effort.
68. “No person has the right to rain on your dreams. No one has the right to tell you ‘you can’t,’ ‘you shouldn’t,’ or ‘it won’t work out.’ If it makes you happy, do it. If your heart tells you so, follow your heart. And if by some miracle you find that someone who loves and appreciates you for who you are, never let them go.
69. If you can let go of the things in your past and be okay with moving on, then you ARE happy. Let those bothersome ghosts go so that they can haunt someone else. You don’t need to revisit the past to know your future. Live well and move forward.
70. If you get stuck in the past, you can’t move forward, so move on.
I read this article once in a while and I’m encouraged. Some other times, I find what to say to people who have denied themselves of happiness because they are not moving on. I hope (I actually know) that you found a quote for whatever you needed one for.
If you found this list helpful, kindly share it with all the people you think need it. One way you show how much you care is by sharing, so show this care by helping someone out with this list. You never know who need it.