We’re social animals. We make friends, we break off friendships, we choose enemies. I suspect that we humans are equipped with the sort of circuitry that reminds us of how we should treat one another, and I think it’s a good thing that most of us are inclined to help others when they need our help.
Be Careful How You Treat People Quotes
- Careful how you treat people in that they might be connected to people who could hurt you.
- You treat others how they deserve to be treated.
- Some people are manipulators and some who is being nice with you at that moment will sacrifice you in style when it matters.
- Always be honest with people as it will fuel your success
- Most of the time people are nice. Be nice back.
- No matter how much you appreciate people, they may never know it.
- People don’t like to be used.
- Criticism requires the criticizer to be willing to experience some of the things he or she is criticizing.
- People are pretty good, on average.
- We’re all connected – by biology, environment, and opportunities.