Sorry for Forgetting Your Birthday Quotes – If you forget a birthday of your close people and really want to apologize to them, but don’t know what to do or the word to send as messages or write in the card – we have the right article for you.
When you forget the birthday of your friend, it’s normal that you feel bad. A friend who forgets his friend’s birthday is a bad friend, and this can cause some wounds in his friendship. However, if this happens to you, don’t be angry about it! There’s still time to repair the damage caused.
Sorry for forgetting your birthday messages is a way to express a sense of regret over having forgotten someone’s birthday. Select any of this quotes below copy/modify it for use.
Sorry for Forgetting Your Birthday Quotes
- I’m sorry brother for forgetting your birthday. I am sorry for not being there for you in your times of need. Happy birthday to you, this is a reminder that should never happen again. Thank you for always being there for me too. I hope we stay together forever!
- No need to say I’m sorry for forgetting your birthday. I should not be thinking of myself at such times, but I’m trying to make up for lost time. Happy birthday girl!
- Sorry, I forgot your birthday. This is all because of my hectic schedule, but I tried my best to make a good meal for you. Trust me I forgot everything as soon as you came inside my house with sweet goodies in your hands. As promised I took photos & videos of the moment for you. I remembered these moments for days and it will forever be etched on every cell of my body and mind!
- I sincerely apologize for my forgetfulness. I wish you could forgive me for this and for every other mistake I have done. The least I can do for this mistake is to wish you a happy birthday and to make it memorable!!
- Sorry for forgetting your birthday! No matter how busy life gets, I think of you each day. You have been such a huge part of my life that it’s impossible to go through it without you. Thank you for everything you have done. And happy birthday!
- I’m sorry for forgetting your birthday, I sent you a text message. I’m thankful for all the things that you have given me. I’m doing very well at work and school and I hope you are too.
- Sorry for forgetting your birthday. I could have at least kissed you or make sure others did and wished you HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
- I’m sorry I didn’t remember your birthday,
- I can’t believe I forgot to wish you a happy birthday. Even now, just reading this, I can feel my spirits lift up. Something must have really troubled me that day! But there’s no need to be sorry; because if it weren’t for that reason, I’d never have been able to remember my best friend John’s birthday!
- I’m sorry for not being there for you on your birthday. I’m sorry for being busy with my own problems that I forgot it was your day. It wasn’t intentional Forgive me?
- Sorry for forgetting your birthday. I was a little busy with work. My boss offered to take me to a restaurant for lunch, but the food wasn’t what I expected. Apart from that, I gave him my two weeks resignation letter.
- Mom! I am sorry for forgetting your special day! I promise to never do that again. Happy birthday, mom!
- I’ve missed so many of your birthdays that I’ve lost count. I hope you continue to have many more to celebrate with those who love and care for you. Please accept my sincerest apologies; I could never live with myself knowing that I have disappointed you in anyway. From the bottom of my heart, may all your wishes come true on this special day!
- I’m sorry I didn’t do anything to celebrate your birthday. It’s been a really busy week, and I promise to make it up to you. Hope your day was special and that your family had a great time celebrating you.
- Johnny, you’re my best friend, you know there is nothing that I would not do for you. You have stood by me through thick and thin and you are my rock. Happy birthday! I wish you all the happiness in life!
Sorry I Forgot Your Birthday Quotes
- Today is not just another day for you that I fail to remember. This day is your entire life and the only way I can make it up to you is to say sorry for forgetting and thank you for that.
- Forgetting your birthday is a terrible mistake because you are one of the most important people in my life today. I am grateful to have you as a friend and trust me, I will never forget your birthday again. Happy Birthday!
- You hate it when I forget your birthday, but it’s not because I’m disinterested in you or your special day. Life is busy, commitments are hectic, and every single thing seems to trip me up. However, it’s important for me to share this day with the most special person in my life — you. You’ve been there through so much and given me more strength than I could ever imagine. As always, thank you for everything!
- Sorry for forgetting your birthday. But that’s not going to happen ever again. Today is the day I’m all about you. I will love you, cherish you, I’ll be there whenever you need me no matter what it takes. You deserve the best and that’s what I am going to give to you.
- I’m sorry for forgetting the importance of your birthday. May this day bring you success and happiness in all aspects of your life. I pray that this coming year be a source of priceless blessings to you and your loved ones.
- I’m so sorry for forgetting your birthday, but thank God you are my best friend. I’m eternally grateful to have you in my life. Without you by my side, I would have ceased to exist. May today be a wonderful day that is filled with love.
- Oh my dear sweet honey, I’m so sorry that I have forgotten your birthday. Hey, it’s a busy life that we leading here and it seems like time is moving faster than a comet. I guess I got caught up with work.
- Sorry for forgetting your birthday, you are the best friend that I have. It has been a long time we are together and I am sorry that I forgot to wish you a very happy birthday.
- I’m sorry for forgetting your birthday. I truly am! It’s not like you’re ever going to forgive me, but I still have to say this.
- Your birthday is here again, and as you look back over your life you realize how much things have changed. I know that I’m the one who put a smile on your face, bringing warmth to your heart and a glow in your eye. I am sorry for forgetting your birthday as there are no words that can express exactly how much I love you, please accept my apologies!
- I am so sorry for forgetting your birthday anniversary. I know that you always wanted to see me on this day, but couldn’t because of my work. I wish that every problem in our life vanishes. Happy birthday dear.
- It’s been a long time since I last remembered your birthday. Although you are very special in my heart, I did not realize the significance of this day. You are always in my thoughts and never forgotten. I wish you all success, happiness and good health throughout the year. Happy Birthday to you!
- I’m sorry for not being with you on your birthday. I hope this message reaches you, and helps to make up for that.
- I’m sorry, I forgot your birthday. I know it is awkward, but I feel miserable when I forget one of the most important days in your life. From now on, I promise you that I will never do that again. Happy birthday.
I Am So Sorry I Forgot Your Birthday
- I really didn’t mean to forget you. I’m just so busy that I don’t know what I’m doing. Forgive me for forgetting your birthday, and even if it’s the last thing I do, I promise to make it up to you.
- Sorry for forgetting your birthday. May your birthday be filled with fun, happiness and lots of love from friends and family. Hope that you have a fabulous day today!
- Ooops. I forgot your birthday until it was too late. I don’t mean to be rude but I was completely distracted by other things that I didn’t even think about your birthday. But do believe me; you are still on my mind, though a lot of time had passed since the last time we spoke.
- No matter what is happening in life, my best friend knows that I will always have a shoulder to lean on. You have enriched my life and made me regret all the years that we wasted just being friends. You are there for me at my worst and happiest moments. Thank you for always standing by my side; from now on I’ll sing happy birthday to you every year!
- I am really sorry for forgetting your birthday. I didn’t mean to and I will never forget it again. What can I do to make up for it?
- I must apologize for forgetting your birthday. I know I’m being a bad friend and you have played a crucial role in my life. But you know me, my mind is always somewhere else. Even if I forget your birthday, please don’t stop being by my side throughout thick and thin. Forgive me!
- I’m sorry I forgot your birthday. May all your dreams come true on this one day!
- I’m so sorry for forgetting about your birthday. You are one of the most important people in my life, and I will never forget you again. I love you!
- I am sorry for forgetting your birthday, I was just too caught up with this and that. I missed you and wished i could have been there. I hope to see you soon.
- Sorry for forgetting your birthday. I’m sorry! I have been really busy lately and was little distracted. But I want you to know that you are one of the best in my life, and nothing can shake it. I care about you so much, and I want you to know that – always!
- I am sorry for forgetting your birthday, but I promise that you will never be forgotten. I want to thank you for being the best friend I ever had. Thank you for helping me to find myself and achieve my goals. You are always there for me, even when the whole world was cruel to me, you helped me up again. I hope that I can continue to make you proud and watch over your life from now on!
- It has been several months, ever since that I stop remembering your birthday. You’ve always been in my thoughts, but now, things have changed. You have become so far away! I never knew how much you meant to me. I’m sorry for forgetting your birthday.
- I feel ashamed to have forgotten your birthday when I should be celebrating it with you. You are a very supportive, loving, and caring friend who deserves to be remembered every time! I’m sorry for forgetting.
- I said I wasn’t going to forget your birthday this year! Unfortunately, I just got so busy that it slipped my mind. Forgive me for this and know that next year will be different.
- I’m sorry for not being organized enough to remember your birthday, I hope you forgive me! Today I wish you a happy birthday; it doesn’t matter how old you are. I’m grateful that you’re still in my life.
- My sweetheart, I feel so bad for not being able to wish you a happy birthday in person. You are such an important part of my life. I am so sorry, I know that it’s just some silly text message which can never make up for the fact that I wasn’t there to wish you personally.