RIP Police Officer Quotes Messages & Sayings
RIP Police Officer Quotes Messages & Sayings: Sad quotes about death by police, offering words of comfort to police officers and their family.
RIP Police Officer Quotes
- We honor all police officer who sacrifice their lives and leave their families behind. I’ll never forget the sacrifices that and other police officers make around the world. They risk their lives and save others to ensure a safe and secure environment for our families. They travel in squad cars, fly in helicopters, ride on motorcycles and climb into fire trucks but they get little recognition for their services. Our heartfelt condolences are sent to them and their families. We will never forget your services, dedication, courage and bravery.
- You were a good cop, I’m glad I had the pleasure to meet you. You will be missed. Rest in peace, brother.
- My name is Sgt. XXXXXXX assigned to __ precinct, in the ____ division of the Los Angeles police department. On December 26th, 2011, He was killed in the line of duty while trying to protect and serve his community. He was a brave black and white male that died a hero.
- Remember: Many police officers are killed on duty. Some even in the line of duty. As a police officer, you must always be alert and have your guard up. Because one day you will die…
- I know you are with us everyday. I think of you every day. I pray for you everyday. You were a great man, with a big heart, who did his job to the best of his ability and loved it. I will never forget you and I will always love and miss you.
- Always there to help, always there to serve, always the first on the scene when someone needs help. Never forget, who have given their lives to protect us. Always in our hearts.
- We are deeply saddened by the loss of our dear friend and brother. You will never be forgotten, brother. Sincerely, your brothers in blue.
- You were a leader and an inspiration to everyone. You were my best friend, my brother, and my other half. We had so many plans that will never be fulfilled. I will miss you forever and love you always!
- Officer Nicholas Ryan Morton, just 27 years old. He loved serving the Eagle River community he grew up in and had deep respect for the mountains where he worked as a part time ski patroller at the local Nordic center.
- You will always be in our minds and hearts as we face this sad day. Your death is even harder for us to bare now that our beloved President is no longer with us. It was an honor to serve with you, thank you for your sacrifice.
- Our beloved police officer was killed yesterday in the line of duty. He gave the ultimate sacrifice, doing what he believed was right. Rest in peace brother and we will not forget your heroism and bravery! Our office will never be the same without his legendary smile that lit up any room. You are a true hero and will never be forgotten.
- We are deeply saddened by the loss of one of our own. The St. Louis police department family will miss Mike and I am sure that he is taking care of business up there in heaven with his police brothers. Rest In Peace Officer Michael Booker!
- I am so saddened to hear of your passing, you were a good man and will be missed. I can only hope that in some small way this letter helps you see how much you were loved and appreciated. You were an inspiration to many, including myself. I will be turning in my badge today. I know that it is because of you that I decided to pursue this career path. Rest in peace, Sir.
- Officer David Glass, age 41, was killed in the line of duty on April 24th, 2011. Condolences to his family and friends. My deepest condolences. God bless. The Glass family.
- You were a man of courage and determination. You gave everything you had to give, including your life. I will never forget the sacrifice you made to try and make our community a better place.
- Police officer, my mom would whisper and I’d wonder what that meant. I knew nobody called my dad “officer.” But I never knew what it meant to be a police officer until now.
- A police officer died from a gunshot wound after being surrounded by several suspects during a traffic stop Wednesday.
- If we never meet again, I just want you to know that I’m really glad I’ve had the chance to spend time with you and get to know you. Thanks for being a great part of my life.
- A hero is someone who understands the responsibility that comes with his freedom. -Bob Herbert
- Everyone loved you, we still do. It took a true hero to take those bullets and risk his life to save the people he served and loved. You are missed officer.
- After 13 years of service, the world has lost an incredible man and police officer. Our deepest condolences go out to the officer’s family, friends, loved ones and fellow officers. We salute you!
- As we remember the sacrifice made by Police Officer Keith Palmer and all law enforcement officers who have given their lives in the line of duty, we are deeply grateful to them for their service and sacrifice.
- Officer Kevin Tonn was my friend. He was one of the nice guys, not one of the other kind. The kind that are only after the number of tickets or arrests. The kind that want to cut off speeders and keep the streets safe for little kids, old ladies and anyone else who is out walking at night. Officer Tonn had a great sense of humor and always gave me a thumbs up when I pulled up behind him or when he walked by in uniform. He will be always be remembered.
- I think of you often, especially to remind myself how lucky I am to have known and loved you. One day we may meet again…until then, keep your chin up as there is new adventure always on the horizon.
- Thank you for your service. The world is a better place because of you.
- My thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time. I can’t imagine how you must feel, but please know that you are in my thoughts and that I stand behind you 100%. You’ve always been a great friend to me and now I want to return the favor. If there is anything I can do for your family please let me know…Your family is in my prayers and in my heart.
- 13-05-1977 – 05-06-2009. If life is a test, you did well! Rest easy my friend! Officer Yancy.
- On June 12, 2021 you were called to the fight. What can I say? My time is limited, but the affection I have and hold for you is eternal. You are true blue, you are my “Cop’s Cop”. No one will ever take your place in brotherhood. You stood by me, you stood by us all. Forever we will remember your sacrifice. Your bravery and loyalty to us all will never be forgotten or replaced. You are the best of the best, and one day we will meet again…Until then, keep the cold.
- I would like to say thank you for the protection and service that you provided. You will be missed.
- I love you my brother. You will always be in my heart, until we meet again on the other side. I know you were just doing your job, but it doesn’t make it any easier. I know that you are now home with God and that he is going to look after you. Until we meet again. RIP dad
- Your heroism and bravery to protect and serve will always be remembered. You are a true hero, rest in peace.
- As we stand here today, I have to say that nothing could have prepared me for this tragedy. What happened to you was a senseless act of violence, and it’s something that no city should ever have to go through. But in the midst of this tragedy, we’ve watched this community show strength and resilience. And through your form of remembrance, which has brought us all together, we can see how great this community is.
- They say angels’ shine brightest in times of tragedy. Unfortunately, ours was taken too soon.
- We will never forget those who gave the ultimate sacrifice in the line of duty.
- Officer, it has been an honor to work with you. You are an amazing officer and a wonderful man. I hope your family knows how very proud I am to have worked with you. You are an inspiration in everything you do.
- Never forget that the officers who paid the ultimate sacrifice did not die in vain. Their deaths will be avenged when we bring to justice those who took their lives This year, we mark the 39th anniversary of the murder of New York City Police Officers Phillip Cardillo and Rocco Laurie. One of the greatest tragedies in NYPD history occurred during a simple high-jacking call at a pizza parlor on 116th Street and Amsterdam Avenue on April 14, 1971.
- We will never forget your sacrifice, we will always remember and honor you. May God have mercy on your soul, you are a hero forever. Thank you for protecting us and may you rest in peace.
- We are deeply saddened by the news of your passing. We find you to be a great person and we will always be thankful for having you in our lives. We know you have died doing what you loved and we honor and respect that. Fly high, rest in peace!
- Officer Chad Gilliam, age 34, was shot and killed while making a traffic stop. A second officer was wounded. The suspect has been taken into custody.
- RIP brother Kevin, you were an amazing person and we will always remember your great stories and kindness. We also won’t forget that night you got drunk and wrote our names on your chest!
- I am sending you this small token of gratitude for your courage and bravery. Rest in Peace.
- You are our hero. We will never forget you. You made the ultimate sacrifice for others and for your country. We thank you for your service. Our hearts ache for you and your family, may you rest in peace.
- I couldn’t be prouder of your accomplishment. I’ve never been more proud of another person in my whole life. Your success is my success, and I want you to know that. I love you!
- A hero is someone who understands the responsibility that comes with his freedom. -Bob Herbert. Protect him while he sleeps and number those fallen. Never let it be said that good men died in vein.
- Officer, Constable & friend to all. The most gentle man I have ever known & the most honest. Known him for half my life, working with him and getting to know him over the years has been a true blessing. Hardy, kind, compassionate and funny. God rest your soul brother, you are still in our hearts and minds every day. Forever, Officer Brett McBean.
- I’m sorry Grandpa had to leave us so soon. He was an amazing ex-police officer who had a bad heart. Thank you for raising me and my brother and sister. I love you and will miss you dearly.
- It’s the end of an era. Not just for the police force but for us all. I can still picture you standing there in your uniform at the first day of school, directing traffic and keeping order. As a student I thought it looked like way too much hard work, but now I know. It was time well spent doing something important that you believed in with every fiber of your being. You were a special person. A father, a husband and most importantly a friend to us all.
There are many ways to remember and thank the police, and these messages are one of the ways that people are grateful. Other than that, you wouldn’t think how important the police challenge coins are at this moment. Police Challenge Coins can not only express people’s respect and gratitude to the police but also can be kept as souvenirs and will not be damaged due to the passage of time. Police Challenge Coins can be given as exquisite gifts to police officers on special occasions such as holidays and birthdays. In addition to the above messages, you can also customize police challenge coins and give them to the police, which will surprise them.
Also See: Missing My Husband In Heaven Quotes