Missing Someone In Heaven Quotes: It’s painful to lose someone that’s dear to you, and if we have suffered the loss of a loved one in the past, we can testify to the emotions that come with it. I have, and I know how it feels.
It’s amazing to know that someone you lost is in heaven, resting, happy, with God, and, once in a while, we may be missing them and may feel the urge to say things to them, either on cards or as open letters, maybe on social media.
And that’s why I compiled these quotes about missing Someone in Heaven to help you whenever you need content for expressing how you feel without them here with you.
Even though I just wrote for six categories — father, mother, son, daughter, sibling and friends — you can tweak any you like to fit into other categories — like cousin, aunt, uncle, boss, nephew, niece, grandfather, grandmother, anybody at all.
Now, you can run through these quotes to say you’re missing someone in heaven and use them to say it in cute, creative and beautiful ways.
Missing Son in Heaven Quotes
Quotes for your son in heaven that you’re missing
1. If you were here now, I’ll have one more shoulder to lean on, and not just one more shoulder but a shoulder from my womb to lean on. It’s sad you’re gone, son. Enjoy heaven. I miss you.
2. You gave me more joy than I could handle at your birth and you never stopped making me happy until your death. I’m missing you so much now, my son, and I hope you’re enjoying heaven.
3. God has you with him in heaven and I have you with me in my heart. You left a gap in my life that cannot be filled, my son, and I miss you very much. One day, we’ll be together again.
4. If only you could have lived longer before you joined God, I may just have been happier right now. While we are here on earth missing you, do well to whisper something into God’s ears for us, my son.
5. You lived a beautiful life and you left us with good things to remember about you. It’s just a matter of time before we join you in heaven. We all miss you, especially me, you dad.
Missing Daughter in Heaven Quotes
Quotes for your daughter in heaven that you’re missing:
1. Since you went to heaven, I’ve never heard a laugh like yours and I’ve never seen a smile like yours and I miss hearing and seeing them. I miss you so much, my beautiful daughter.
2. I’ll never hear your voice again, but God will and he will hear what beautiful voice he blessed my ears with through you. I am missing you so much, my daughter.
3. While I’m sad that you’re not on earth with me, I’m happy that you’re in heaven, comfortable until I join you. I miss you very much. And your friends do too.
4. There’s so much around me to remind me of you, dear daughter. I cry sometimes when I think of you. I miss you so much, and if you can listen from heaven, know that you still have a special place in my heart.
5. Heaven is glad to have you in it. I’m glad you’re there too. But did you have to go so early? Couldn’t you not have waited one more year? My daughter, I am missing you so badly.
Missing my Mom in Heaven Quotes
Quotes for your mother in heaven that you’re missing
1. I miss hearing your voice call my name at every opportunity you get to call it. Lol. Thinking of you makes me smile and cry at the same time. I miss you so much. Enjoy heaven.
2. Honestly, mama, I felt that you were someone I couldn’t live without. You treated me in ways so special that, till today, I have never been treated that way. I miss you, and I know you’re in heaven.
3. Mother, listen from heaven and know that I am missing you so much right now. I doubt a day will ever come when I won’t miss you. I still love you.
4. I’m not wishing myself dead, but I can’t wait to see you again. When I come to heaven, I will tell you all I did in your absence and tell you how it went. I am missing you, my only mummy.
5. I am missing you, mom. My happiness is that you made me ready for life before you left. Thanks for being a sweet mom. I’ll keep missing you until I see you when I come to heaven.
Missing Dad In Heaven Quotes
Quotes for your dad in heaven that you’re missing
1. When you died, dad, it was shocking to me. I still miss you. I know you’ve finally seen God and that is enough consolation for me sometimes.
2. I’m sure I’m not the only one who missed you, but I’m sure I’m the one that misses you most. I know you are enjoying heaven, dad. This is just a call to say I still love you.
3. Some losses will affect you for the rest of your life. Losing someone like you is one of those losses. But I’ll see you in eternity in heaven, though. I am missing you so much, daddy.
4. I don’t know if you can hear me in heaven, but this is me shouting that I am missing you. This is me shouting that not one human has been able to take your place in my heart. Daddy, I love you still.
5. God has been a father to me since you left me. But I still wish I had you around. But I know you talk to God about me, and that’s a little consolation for me. Dad, I’m missing you very much.
Missing Sibling In heaven Quotes
Quotes for your brother or sister in heaven that you’re missing:
1. Honestly, brother, you left too early, and I’m not happy that you did. I miss you so much, bro. Keep a space close to yours in heaven for me so I can be close to you in eternity.
2. If you can read this, brother, I want you to know that earth misses you and that I miss you most. You should have just lived longer. And, by the way, why were you in a rush to go to heaven?
3. A sister like you, I can never forget. We made beautiful memories together and I wonder if you can miss me in heaven. I am missing you right now and this is my way of trying to reach out to you.
4. I know that you’re in heaven. So I’m asking: can you see me? Can you hear me? Can you touch me from there? I really wish you can because I’m missing you so much, my sister.
5. I have a great life ahead of me, and when I’m done, I have a beautiful brother waiting for me in heaven. We will continue where you made us stop on earth, bro. I miss you so much.
Missing My Friend In Heaven Quotes
Quotes for your friend in heaven that you’re missing:
1. The news of your death ruined my day that day, man. You just went off to heaven without telling me first. Not cool, buddy. But I know you’re fine and living a life free from all sin and tears. I am missing you so much.
2. I love thinking about things we did together while you were still on earth. So I won’t hear your voice again until I join you in heaven? Wow. I’m missing you very much, my friend.
3. If I had my way, you would have lived for over ten more years. I know heaven is sweet, but you left me here knowing that I love spending time with you. I miss you madly, buddy.
4. Having you as a friend was beautiful. You’re in heaven but you’re still my friend. One day, I’ll see you again and we’ll never be apart again. Right now, I’m missing you so much.
5. You know I love you, girl. I forgive you for leaving so early. I haven’t found someone like you, but I know I’ll have you again one day. Until then, I’ll just keep missing you like I’m doing now.
Missing Someone In Heaven Quotes
Quotes on missing someone in heaven
While reading these quotes, I’m sure you must have felt some emotions running through you. I pray God helps you to bear the loss.
I’m sure you found perfect quotes to say you’re missing someone in heaven. Go ahead and post them. And you really should surf around our site and read more really beautiful lists created just for you.
Finally, if you can share this list with someone, so they can also use it, you’ll be doing a good service to me and to them. You can use the share button for that.