Many times, when you ask for something, many people say that they can’t help you. They want to tell you that they’re not an option. That’s too bad of them because you won’t remember their responses anyway.
I’m Not An Option Quotes
- Hi! I have been your friend for years and I just wanted to talk to you!!! I’m not an option to you anymore? What happened? Is it me? Am I so bad that you don’t want my friendship anymore?! I’m confused. Why do you avoid me?
- I know he will never change. I’m not an option. Sometimes I feel like I’m not even enough for him to put in a text. I’m always just a random tag along, a number to call in a pinch. Why do I waste my time with someone that doesn’t care about me?
- Our love is like a fire, one that burns with passion. I would give up anything to be with you. Every moment I’m away is another moment I wish I could be at your side. My heart stops when I hear your voice and skips when you walk in the room. These things are not a secret or joke, but how deeply I feel for you.
- I tried to resist, but I just couldn’t. I finally said yes, because all I could think about was you, your smile, your laugh and those beautiful brown eyes. I’m the luckiest guy in the world!
- I’ve really enjoyed our time together. You are intelligent, kind, and honest. I believe we could have a solid future together if you weren’t such a dunce about our relationship. You’re so wrapped up in your search for the proverbial soul mate that you intentionally overlook the love right in front of you. I hope you someday realize that I am not an option!!!
- I know how easy it is to get lost. My heart yearns for yours and I’ll do anything to see you smile! Being apart only makes my love stronger. Just know that I will never give up on us! I love you with every breath in my body!
- I want you to know that I’m glad it happened. I love the times we spent together, because if it weren’t for you, then my life would be far better than what it is now. I’m not your side chick anymore.
- We dated for a bit. I thought we were going to get married. I introduced her to my kids, but she chose to break up with me. Now that it’s been a while, I’m over her, but there was a time when I wanted to kill myself. I just remember she said “I’m not an option”. Ouch makes me cringe even now when I think of it.
- They say you can’t force someone to love you, but I beg to differ. Be the person that they want to be with. Be the person they deserve and they will see how much they need you in their life. Not just in romantic relationships, but friendships too. Do not settle for less than what you deserve, because if someone doesn’t think you are good enough for them then who will? Nobody wants to be an option.
- I’m not an option. You can’t make me be an option. I’m the one you choose. It doesn’t matter if anyone else is around, you still pick me.
- I’m not an option. I’m a necessity. You can take or leave me, but you will get sick if you leave me out. I am your indispensable man in this world.
- I’m not your option. I love you. I don’t care what country you live in. I don’t care how rough the waters may be. I don’t care who knows. And I’m not going away. Because I am done being afraid and playing games.
- I don’t see you as someone who is given as an option. I see you as a decision that was made. I chose you, because I am in love with who you are and all the amazing qualities about you. You are what my heart desires and that’s why I fell in love with you.
- I don’t have time to play games and be someone’s ‘option‘. I’m looking for The One you know, the one who makes your heart flutter, breaths become shallow and stomach do flips. It’s the feeling you get when you are at home the security of knowing he wouldn’t go anywhere no matter what. He’s with you no matter what because he knows that’s where he belongs.
Also See: You Pushed Me Away Quotes and Messages