Mubarak Eid wishes for all your loved ones and dear ones. We bring the most heart touching and beautiful happy Eid Mubarak quotes from famous personalities around the globe.
Happy Eid Mubarak Quotes for Family, Friend and Loved Ones
Here are some Ileya wishes to send to your loved ones. happy Eid Mubarak
- Happy Eid Mubarak to a wonderful friend with such a big heart! You’ve touched the hearts of so many people with your generosity and kindness. I know spending time with you is always an adventure and I can’t wait to spend more time together this next year. Love you always!
- “There is nothing that God does not infuse into our heart, except the capacity to love”. I wish the day we celebrate was every day because you have given me all of my happiness. You made my life worthwhile and I can’t thank you enough for it. I hope this Eid brings you joy and I pray that God graces us with many more years of happiness. Love you always!
- You are my best friends. We began as strangers but now we are one. I am so glad I found you and your family and that we’ve been able to become one. I cherish the love we share and look forward to spending many more Eid days together.
- Congratulations on this joyous occasion of celebrating the holy festival of Eid. I pray that during this time you find peace, happiness and prosperity in your family life.
- Happy Eid Mubarak. I want to thank Allah for blessing me with a man like you. You are honestly the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me. I’m so lucky to have you in my life, and I just can’t stop thinking about you. Thank you for making each night beautiful by your side and for filling my world with lots of happiness every day!
- May your lives be filled with joy, happiness and laughter. May the joys and blessings of Eid stay with you throughout the year. Eid Mubarak!
- Best Wishes on this joyous occasion of Eid Mubarak, I pray that you will receive immeasurable peace and happiness in your life.
- I want to give you an unconditional love that is like no other. Behind each action I do, each smile I bring, and each word spoken is not only me but my heart wanting to express my deepest love for you. Greetings on this holy day of Eid Mubarak.
- Eid a whole new beginning. May it be filled with a lifetime of joy, happiness and success for you. Eid Mubarak! I love you!
- I love you more than anyone in this world and I will always be here to protect you. My heart would not beat if you are not here. You keep my soul alive with your love and I thank Allah for getting you into my life.
- My family is very small, just a husband and three children. But to me each one of them is a great gift of Allah Almighty. And I am really thankful for His love to me and my family.
- My heart is full of love for you all, my family. You are the light of my life and I am so lucky to have you in my life. I miss you all terribly but at least we can be together through technology! Love you so much guys, much love to everyone today.
- May Allah bless you and your family in this blessed month of Ramadan. I sincerely wish that Allah gives you a long life and keeps you in my heart forever. I really miss our times together these days, but I know that Allah is keeping us apart for a reason. I’m praying for you and wishing that we can share the next Eid with each other just like before.
- I have a heart that is full of love for you. Goofy smiles, warm cuddles, reliving old memories and working on new ones. Your presence in my life brings me more joy than anything could every possibly bring me. I feel like we are on an adventure through life and that I can’t wait to see what else there is in store for us.
- Happy Eid Mubarak, from your friend. Let your gifts of love and peace spread to all around you, bringing happiness to each and every heart. Be blessed and have a wonderful year. I love you
- Happy ‘Eid Mubarak to you. May this day bring you happiness, and peace, love and joy into your life. Eid Mubarak!
- I hope you and your family all have a wonderful, peaceful and Happy Eid Mubarak. May this occasion bring you joy, peace and happiness. My thoughts are with you on this important day in your life. I pray God lets his blessings come to you in every aspect of your lives.
- As we celebrate this festival of joy, let’s pray for unity among the believers, prosperity for the whole, happiness in life and free from disease.
- It is always nice to see you and wish that you live a happy & prosperous life because you are one of the greatest person, so be happy….
- Together, we conquer! We have overcome. We will continue to work and struggle until the last enemy is destroyed! I love you, my love. I am proud of you. I believe in you and in us. Happy Eid Mubarak!
- I pray you have the most amazing day and that you are surrounded by love. Happy Eid Mubarak!
- Eid Mubarak to you my dear friends. I’m sending you big hugs and lots of love with this eid.
- Hope you find happiness and peace this Eid. I am blessed to have you in my life and that we are friends. You make me laugh, but most importantly you make me think – always a good thing in my book. I love seeing you because you mean so much to me, not just as a friend but as a person – from your smile to your compassion, from your quirks to your love. I can’t even explain it, but I just feel it when I am with you
- It’s our first Eid Mubarak as a couple and I can’t express how much I love you and am grateful you are in my life. May Allah bless you with love, contentment, and happiness.
- My dearest friends, may this Eid bring with it peace and joy. May it be a reminder of how our love should stand high above all doubts and misunderstandings. May our love and friendship continue to grow deeper and stronger as time goes on. So no matter what, don’t you dare give up on me! As I might not give up on you, remember the words, “friends are forever”
- I love you and wish you all the best on this blessed day of Eid. Enjoy your time with family and friends and think about how lucky we are to have them in our lives.
- Eid Mubarak! I wish you all the happiness this world has to offer. May Allah fill your hearts with endless peace and tranquility.