I Thought You Were Different Quotes
I Thought You Were Different Quotes I hope that these quotes will give you some thoughts and maybe even a smile. I have tried to categorize them to make it easier for you to find the quotes that you like most.
I Thought You Were Different Quotes for Him or Her
- I thought you were different, that you were honest and true, but you have proven me wrong. You made a fool out of me, yes you did; I never thought you would stoop so low, to steal my heart and tear it apart. You made me feel so special when all you really cared about was yourself and your sick twisted desires. To think I actually believed our breakup was all my fault! I feel like such a fool.
- I thought you were different. I almost fell for your sweet words and lovely lies. I thought you cared, I thought you were my friend, but I was wrong.
- I thought you were different than all the rest and he was just faking it for a kiss but after two years he came back and broke my heart. And when I thought that you were special I guess I was wrong so here we are again.
- I want to apologize for all I did. You’re a great guy and I didn’t give you the credit you deserve. You were different, I thought you were different. But you still hurt me, that’s why we are not together.
- You have the most attractive smile and you make me feel like we have been friends for ages, even though we just met. I thought you were different from the others, but now I’m not so sure.
- I love you. You are different from every other guy I have ever known, and for that reason I fell for you. I love how much you care about me and my feelings, and the way you touch my heart so easily. I never want to lose this feeling. I’m yours till the end baby!
- Dear Tom, I still remember the day we met. You were playing football with your friends. I was having a picnic with my family. It was summertime. I thought that you were so different from the rest of the boys in my school. You had such a cute smile and you really seemed to take an interest in me. You also have such a fantastic voice! You can sing and dance pretty well too.
- To my darling wife: I don’t care if we were different or on the same road before, as long as we continue to travel this path together. I love you!
- People say all the time that love hurts, but I really do not see how. You are not just a lover to me. You are my friend, my teammate and my partner in crime. Thanks for being there for me when I needed you the most.
- The problem is that a lot of people think I am different. I guess it could be because I live in a cornfield and don’t wear matching socks unless it’s Christmas, or the fact that I do not wash my hands after going to the bathroom.
- I thought you were different. I knew we were right for each other! I still feel that way about you. And I will always love you.
- I thought you were different, but I was sadly wrong… Truth is, you are just like the rest. I’m over it now, but right now I’m not so sure. Once more, thanks for making me look bad. With the first kiss, you told me how much you loved me. From that moment on, I fell head over heels in love with you. But then things started to shift. You said the wrong things at the wrong times and I can’t help but think about it.
- As days pass by, I feel your love remains constant as the stars in the sky. I thought you were different, and you are, but not how I expected. You are different from every person I’ve ever met. Instead of letting me down and being just like the rest you have gone beyond my expectations. Thank you for that.
- I thought you weren’t like the rest. I thought you were sweet and fun to be around. I thought you made me feel special. But my feelings are wrong, because in reality you’re just like the rest!
- Actually, I’m not that upset with you. I thought you were different when I met you. We all make mistakes, we all have flaws. I was an idiot to think that we can get along now. Goodbye!
- I knew right when I saw you that we were meant to be. You are the most incredible man I’ve ever known, and I am so lucky that you love me the same way. You make me feel like the luckiest woman in the world, and nothing could ever make me as happy. I love you.
- I was so wrong about you, feeling stupid and embarrassed. I know now that I just can’t change you despite what my heart wants. Be happy, find someone better than the girl who threw her love away. I will be able to look back in a year and feel glad that we are not together, because this is too painful for me to relive again.
- Thank you for being such a great friend. Your friendship means so much to me and I just can’t thank you enough. You really have changed my life more than you know. I hope that I also have changed yours. Take care, love and be safe and happy!
- I thought you were different, someone I could share my life with. Something is missing and I’ve yet to find out what. I know you care for me, but do you really? All I seem to get are kisses and words. Anything else seems to go missing in our relationship. I am not anyone’s fool and love is something worth fighting for. If you can’t be serious, then this isn’t the right place for either of us.
- I thought you were different but you’re just like the rest of them. You said you’d never hurt me, that you’re one of a kind but prove to me that you are every time you leave. I hope everyday that you have some big revelation, a change of heart and mind in regards to the way you treat me but I fear it never will happen and that’s ok because deep down I already knew there was something wrong with the way you viewed things.
- I see you, but I don’t really see you. Some people go out of their way to avoid the truth, but it was never my style. I don’t think we can make this work. Maybe I’m making a mistake, maybe not. I thought you were different, but its clear that you are just like another man. You whine and complain about life, pain and love. I respect you for being honest, with that said here is my card to you.
- You’re not like other guys, you’re different; I love that. I am so grateful to have met you. You are an amazing man, and I look forward to spending the rest of my life with you.
- Being in love with you has taught me a lot. I think I have fallen hard for you because of how understanding and patient you are. I like that you don’t stress over small things, and that when things get bad you always stay calm. You are certainly my dream guy and I love the way you treat me.
- Hi my sweetheart, I am so happy you are part of my life. You are so close to me and in my heart forever! I am lucky to have you as a boyfriend. I love you with all my heart, you are a perfect boyfriend. I love to be hugged by you, kissed by you, spoken to by you and even just thought of by you. I could never get enough of your hugs or your kisses.
- We’re in a relationship! That is something amazing, unique and beautiful. To experience it, to feel it, to be in it is more than I could have ever hoped for. I’m so glad I get to share my life with you.
- Baby, if you ever get a chance, call me. I think we need to talk. I don’t remember you being a player. I’m not gonna change your life or anything, but any time you have free let me know…
- I thought you were different, I really did. I guess I was wrong. You made me feel so good, now it’s all over. Since you don’t know the true meaning of love, I’m sure your plans will work out fine. So many other women are happy to be used and abused by someone else’s selfish needs. You used me up, and left me thirsty for more! We’re done!
- I thought you were different…but you weren’t. This is me, letting go of you and what we had. I wished something would have worked out between us but it didn’t. I hope one day you realize how much of a jerk you were to me during this relationship and learn from it.
- I thought you were smart, kind and loving. But maybe looks can be deceiving. Maybe there is want you seem and not what you really are. I gave my heart to someone who just threw it away, who crushed it in a million pieces. I was blind as to what was really happening when I gave my whole heart to someone, who just doesn’t care.
- I thought people in relationships couldn’t be happier. I mean, they’ve got a soul-mate. A life-long companion. A shoulder to laugh on and a partner in crime; someone to enjoy everyday with. I thought that was what love was, but then I met you. And now, things are complicated. You change everything for me; you make everyday worth living and love feel like anything but sweet naiveté.
- Finding you was one of the best experiences I’ve ever had. There is no other way to explain how much you mean to me. You are my best friend, the love of my life, my reason for even getting up in the morning. I love you so much and I hope this time we can make it work.
- I just wanted to say how much I appreciate you. I know that our relationship hasn’t been going the best, but for the most part it has been really good. I want you to know that even though we are not together anymore, I’m still going to be here for you. If you ever need someone to talk to, here is my number…
- You are a real person. You are not like the people who have treated me all my life. You treat me as an equal. You don’t treat me as a poor new immigrant. I feel safe when I am around you and people don’t see us as a different type of couple. You really love me for who I am, not what I look like, where I come from or how much money I make.
- I used to be different. I used to open up to people and trust them. I thought they were my friends, but they weren’t. Now, I’ve become distant… If you’re going to betray me, I won’t give you another chance.
- I thought you were different. I really did. I thought you would wait 2 days, or at least until the day that we were supposed to meet for the first time. It’s not just about waiting over night… it’s about being respectful and showing that you actually like someone. I deserve way more than a 5 minute text message and an excuse after the first date…
- I thought you were different, I really did. You made me feel like I was special to you. That I was valued and loved. Now I’m sitting here remembering all of our past conversations and the things you’d say to me. All the promises and how much we meant to each other…And it’s all not true…
Also See: Too Old For Drama Quotes & Messages