A mother is a person with good sense and good feelings. She has tenderness and love. She is always glad to help anybody. I am here to share the best heart touching quotes for mother.
Most Heart Touching Quotes For Mother
- I love you mom. You are the kindest and most selfless person I know, and always willing to help others in need. You have always worked so hard to provide for us and put us first. I am so blessed to be your daughter and will never forget all that you have done for me.
- I love you, mom. Even though I don’t say it enough, I really do. Thanks for everything. Thanks for always being there for me, even when I didn’t want you to be. You raised me to be strong so that no matter what life throws at me I will never give up. I am the woman I am today because of your love and guidance.
- Every day, every moment I spend with you brings a smile to my face. You have changed our family in so many ways and I’m thankful for that! You have brought joy into our lives and warmth in our hearts. Life is short, but when you’re with you I don’t even a care a little bit. I love you more than all the stars in the sky!
- You are my role model and the very reason I am who I am today. You taught me what is was like to love and be loved, to feel pain and grow from it, to live life to the fullest. I look up to you for everything you are, everything you do, and everything you give me.
- Thank you for being my mom. You have always been by my side, never wavering your support of me, even when I made the stupidest mistakes. I am grateful to have had someone who was always there for me no matter what. Thank you for being the best singing coach, makeup artist, mother, sister, friend and everything else that you are. You are everything that I have ever needed or wanted.
- My mother is the strongest woman I know. She has raised us boys to men single-handedly while battling cancer and other major health problems. My mother’s strength inspires me every day to be a better man.
- I love you mom, more than you could ever imagine. I always dreamt of a fairy tale wedding, but all I really needed was to be with the man of my dreams. And that man is you. I will always be your little girl that looks for guidance and support from her mother, even if that time has long passed.
- For you mom, I am the luckiest person in the world. For you my love will go on and on, because that’s just what you do to me. Every single day I thank God for you and all that’s in my life. You are my inspiration, my heart runner, my number one fan. I love being your daughter!
- My mother is my best friend. From the moment I came into this world, she has been there guiding me. She has given me more than I could ever ask for. She has always taught me to be myself and to never worry about what others think. If you love something with all your heart, set it free, if it comes back then it’s yours if not, then that was never meant to be. My mother may not be perfect but she is mine and I love her a lot.
- Even when I cannot be with you, I will never leave your side. I am always close to your heart and soul. When the Creator made you a gift to this world, he made a work of art, a masterpiece. You are a blessing in my life and every day I cherish you more. Love you mum!
- My mother is a wizard. Her powers are vast, and she can do almost anything. She can transform her love for me into strength that helps me face the toughest situations in my life. She has been there for me from the day I was born, to date. She has been a source of consistency and safety throughout my entire childhood to the present. Through all the bad experiences in life, she is there to remind me that it’s going to be okay no matter what happens.
- My mom is my heart and soul, she always has been. She was there for me when I had a baby, got married and bought a home. She lived with us for a while so we could save up for a place of our own. I would never be the person I am today if it wasn’t for her. She taught me everything I know about how to be a strong independent woman.
- Thank you for working so hard to take care of us every day. We will never be able to fill your shoes, but we do our best to help out. You are the strongest woman I know and the bravest women I’ve ever known. I hope you know how much I love you. I Love You mom!
- You’ve given me the best of every world. You’ve given me life and love. You’ve given me hope and I don’t know what I would do without you. You’re my everything and I love you mom!
- My heart is filled with so much love, and a special love for you. You have a special place in my heart just for you. I hope I can make all your dreams come true and always give you the world if I could. You are such a blessing to me and I love you with every breath in my body.
- Mom, I just wanted you to know that you are an amazing woman. You’re beautiful, intelligent and caring. I’m so glad that God gave me the opportunity to call you, my mother.
- I was made with love from my mom. She gave birth to me and taught me all I know. She is my guiding light, who shows me the way each and every day, how I see the world and how to give and receive love. She has been by my side since I took my first breath and has given so much of herself to me.
- My mom, I love you! From your first smile to your last breath, you have been the perfect example of a woman. My best friend and my biggest support system, you were always there for me when I needed a hand. You taught me how to be happy from the moment you carried me in your womb. Thank God I have you. Now that I am all grown up, I promise to be there for you as much as possible!
- You are my mom, and I appreciate everything you do. You’ve sacrificed so much for me, and sometimes I feel like I can’t ever repay you for the love and care you give. Thank you for being such a great example of a woman, and thank you for always supporting me.
- After years of being a mom, you still have that special gift of making me feel like the most important person on the planet. No matter how many kids I have or how far they get in life, you will always be my number one girl. I love you so much, MOM!
- My mom was so beautiful. She was always the center of attention in wherever she was. People would stop to say hello when they saw her walking down the street or in a store. They would be so excited when she would stop to talk to them. She is my inspiration in life, I want to be just like her when I grow up!
- Hi Mum, with every passing year I fall deeper in love with you. The more I know you, the more I realize that you are strong, caring and strong-willed. You are my rock and the one person who is always there no matter what. All this time I take it for granted, but now that you’re not around I missed you so much.
- There is no word that can describe how thankful I am to have you. You never stop surprising me, you always come through for me, and always have a kind word to say. You have helped me become the person I am today and I am so grateful that you never gave up on me, even when I gave up on myself. Your grace and unconditional love have shaped my heart into a softer place. I love you mommy!
- Mom. I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for all you do. Thank you for always being there for me. Thank you for holding my hand through everything I’ve been through. Thank you for showing me what it means to be a woman, and then raising me into that woman. You are such an angel and I love you every day!
- You are my strength when I am weak, my voice when I am silent, my eyes when I cannot see, and my ears when I cannot hear. You are the love in my life that shines with all the brightness of a thousand suns, the beautiful wings that allow me to fly above this cruel world, and the courage to face down my demons if they dare to show their face. My mother you are all of these things and so much more.
- To my mother, you have been a constant inspiration to me. You’ve been role model from the day i was born and have always been there for me, providing support and love no matter what. I cherish every memory we’ve shared and remember how much you mean to me each time I look at your face. Love always,
- I can’t thank you enough for everything you do. You are the greatest mother in the world, and I am so lucky to be your daughter. I know I don’t say it enough, but I love you with all my heart. Your love means everything to me.
- Mother, there are no words to express how much you mean to me. Your love is gentle, soothing and calming like a soft summer breeze. I’ll never forget the first time I called you ‘Mom.’. It was the most magical day of my life. You’ve taught me so much; to listen to my heart not my head, to forgive rather than harbor anger, to give of myself unconditionally, and most importantly how-to walk-in beauty.
- To my sweet, beautiful mom who made me laugh for years, then cried with me through the tough times. Thank you for raising me to be an independent woman. Your guidance and support have always brought out the best in me. You are my role model, my best friend and the love of my life. I just want you to know how much I appreciate everything you’ve always done for me, and everything you will do in the future. I will always love you.
- I am blessed to have such a special mother. Even though we fight, we always make up and we always forgive each other. We may not always agree, I’m sure we will disagree once in a while. But no matter what happens I will always love you and you will remain the best mother anyone could ever dream of.
- Mum, you are my anchor. You are my rock to stand on during rough times. I might even call you for advice about boys which, don’t get me wrong, is probably completely ridiculous. But to be able to talk to you about anything is something I will never take for granted. Your unconditional love reminds me to breathe deep and gives me the courage to be who I am. Because of your example I will strive every day to be a good person, mother and friend.
You may also like...
Click to comment