If you are looking for lost happiness quotes then surely you are in the right place. These days life sometimes makes us experience situations which in turn hurts our happiness. Some people never get recover from bad luck in their lives and starts losing happiness which is one of the biggest disasters in lives.
Best I Lost My Happiness Quotes
- I lost my happiness when you told me that your parents want to meet me. I felt that I don’t know if I can face them because it will be embarrassing for me to introduce you. It was not only the embarrassment part but I don’t want them to know me because they can reject it when they will see me in person. For the first time, I feel scared of meeting people whom you are close to. I made mistakes by being careless in love relationship.
- I lost my happiness when I lost you, I lost myself when you said goodbye, I cried rivers of tears each night, but each tear made me realise how much I still love you.
- I’m so torn because I want you, but I need to find myself. Our time together is priceless and will remain in my memories forever. But I can’t keep feeling like this, thinking that we could be more than we were. We both deserve to be happy and we will always have each other’s hearts. You made me laugh and smile and for that I will be forever grateful. Thank you for all the amazing memories and for showing me what true love feels.
- I don’t know where you are. I don’t know what to do. I don’t know if this will help, but I have to try. You were my world, my everything. You were my happiness and now that you are gone I feel like the skies are falling down on me. Without you, I feel like my life is over, like something is missing in my chest. I miss your smile; I miss your laugh; I miss the way you play with me. I lost my happiness baby.
- I’m sorry if i hurt you, but you hurt me too. We hurt each others hearts and now we are both hurt. I’m so sorry, but thank you for coming into my life. I really do love you.
- I never knew I could love someone until I met you. It’s hard to breathe when you’re not around, or even just thinking about you. Your smile melts me every time and your laugh flows through me like a river to my soul. I can’t wait for the rest of our lives to be together!
- But every time I kiss you, I fall in love with you all over again. You are everything that is right in my life; the only thing I could ever need. Please come back to me cause I lost my happiness.
- If I knew what true happiness was, I would find you.
- I was so lost until you found me. I love you so much. Through good times and bad. We have made it through the hard times, And I couldn’t have done it without you.
- Sometimes I think I’ll never smile again. But the next time I see you, you make me smile instead. Sometimes it’s so hard to love you. But when you are right next to me, all the problems in the world seem to disappear. You are my happiness.
- I love you and I miss you and I’m sorry we hurt each other.
- My heart grew heavier and my sadness began to overwhelm me. It hurt not to be happy in a time when everyone around me seemed to be in love. I found myself in a dark place. My unhappiness grew into a hole in my heart so deep, it felt like I was being swallowed by an endless pit.
- Love is a feeling that is hard to explain. When you love someone, you would do anything to make them happy. Although it hurts when you lose someone you love, loving the person makes the pain go away.
- There was never a day that went by that I didn’t think about him. i lost my happiness babe, Please come back to me.
- My heart aches. I lost my happiness. Since the day you left for work, I haven’t smiled once. We used to laugh, have fun and enjoy each other. Now it feels like I am being suffocated. You have all but disappeared. The man I loved is gone, replaced by the man who now sits silently in front of computer day after day.
- Without you I lose track of time. Without you this world is a little less beautiful. Without you I am a little less happy, a little less whole. You are my breath fresh air, my calm in the storm. Every day I fall more and more in love with you.
Also See: I Don’t Want You Anymore Quotes